Romney is lucky that people grabbed on to the “binders full of women” comment because his comment about giving his female Chief of Staff flex time so she could go home and cook dinner was mostly over looked.
With four of nine U.S. Supreme Court justices in their 70s and the next president in the position of possibly shaping the future of affirmative action, gay rights, abortions, and more with appointments he might make should any openings occur, the question of what kind of nominee he might put forth was posed to President Barack Obama and Gov. Mitt Romney in the CBS Local President Forum.
With this grueling presidential contest heading into the final days, President Barack Obama and former Mass. Gov Mitt Romney are getting in touch with their softer side as polls show women voters could be the ones to determine the outcome.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia