Life of Pi
Here are Bill’s picks for the director and the film most likely to take their respective Oscar prizes.
There was nothing middling about the latest Middle-Earth adventure at the box office.
With the holiday-season attractions still at least a week away, December’s second weekend was very slow at multiplexes.
“Breaking Dawn – Part 2″, the final installment in the “Twilight” series, was first again, earning another $43 million after scoring the eighth biggest opening of all time a week ago.
While “Life of Pi” has limitations resulting from its reverence for the source material, its ambition and quality are unmistakable.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...