It’s not every day in Philadelphia that ownership of any of the four major sports teams changes hands. It happened this week when the Sixers were officially purchased by Wharton grad and billionaire Josh Harris and a group of investors, which includes someone you may have heard of named Will Smith.
- Council Wants To Give A Break To Homeowners Appealing Tax Assessments
- Non-Conventional Housing Forum At Academy Of Natural Sciences
- Coalition Of Lawyers Plegde To Serve Low-Income Families
- FDA Regulations Change Sun Screen Packaging
- What's Cooking on 1060: Memorial Day Grilling Tips, New Book About Cheese
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...