Chris reviews Sarah Palin’s tour stop at the Liberty Bell, inspects the discrimination lawsuit filed by former waitresses at the Resorts Casino in Atlantic City and talks to Phillies Play-By-Play Announcer Scott Franzke about the series against the Nationals and Cliff Lee’s recent struggles.
A group of grade school students visiting Philadelphia’s historic district got a real life lesson on Friday about the US government and the possible government shutdown.
If the federal government does shut down on Friday, some of Philadelphia’s top tourist attractions will be closed to the public.
Located along the mall, visitors can see everything from the Liberty Bell to the Betsy Ross House to the National Constitution Center.
by KYW’s Hadas Kuznits Philadelphia International Airport has unveiled its newest exhibit, tracing the history of one of Philadelphia’s most treasured — and most photographed — artifacts.
by KYW’s Karin Phillips Students from five elementary schools in Philadelphia have created their own “liberty bells” that go on display tonight at the National Liberty Museum.
- Prayer-Healing Couple Charged With 3rd Degree Murder In Death Of Son
- Officials In Montgomery County School District Unveil New Security System
- Two Historic Buildings In South Jersey Among State's ''Most Endangered''
- Blog: Megabus Summer Seat Sale
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...