By Jim Donovan: Toyota and Lexus have announced two separate safety recalls involving approximately 1 million Corolla, Matrix & Lexus IS vehicles. The first recall involves 752,000 Corolla and Matrix models made between December 2001 […]
For carmakers, it’s a tough balance, making a connected car that still keeps those inside (and out) safe.
If your TV is getting past its prime, you might find your next set in Las Vegas. That’s the site of the Consumer Electronics Show, where technology companies this week are showing off what’s new for 2013.
Police in Ocean City, New Jersey are searching for a missing autistic 16-year-old girl who was last seen early Wednesday morning.
At least two people were injured in an early morning car accident in North Philadelphia.
A new list of the safest vehicles of 2012 is out. As 3 On Your Side consumer reporter Jim Donovan tells us, it includes a record number of choices for drivers from SUVs to hybrids.
Auto manufacturing in Japan is nearly at a standstill. Even those plants that weren’t damaged have been shut temporarily because of rolling black-outs and the concentrated effort on helping the devastated areas.
- Snooki: NJ Governor Christie 'Just Doesn't Like Us'
- York County Couple Arrested After Argument Over Television Show Escalates To Stabbing
- Tractor Trailer Carrying Sheetrock Overturned On I-295, Traffic Snarled
- Future Of Municipal Broadband Discussed As Mayor's Summit Concludes
- Princeton Puts 'Great Gatsby' Manuscript Online
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta