A federal appeals court has issued a stay, preventing planned execution of Pennsylvania death row inmate Hubert Michael.
Lawyers for a death row inmate who could be the first person executed in Pennsylvania since 1999 are asking a judge to reopen his case.
A Philadelphia judge is expected to hear new evidence today in a hearing that could mean a stay of execution for convicted killer Terry Williams.
A convicted Delaware killer who waived his right to further appeals and sought to speed his execution has been put to death by lethal injection.
Chris discusses the latest endorsements garnered by Mitt Romney and reviews the details from last night’s Bruce Springsteen concert. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday about the economic impact of a Supreme Court ruling on the Affordable Care Act and to Beasley Reece about expectations for this year’s Phillies team.
A man who killed a woman with an ax during a botched home burglary has become Delaware’s first inmate to be executed since 2005.
- Eyewitness News Speaks One-On-One With Gov. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With 3 Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...