The Lemon Ball for Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation will be held on Saturday, January 12, 2013 from 6:30 p.m. to midnight at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown.
Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer (ALSF) held the Fifth Annual Lemon Ball, presented by Volvo Cars with support from CIGNA & Toys“R”Us, on Saturday at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel.
By Jim Donovan: From the very start CBS 3 and the CW Philly have been big supporters of the mission of the Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation. Each year members of the Eyewitness News team participate […]
- Rare Books On Display For One Day Only At Rosenbach Museum
- As City Council Probes Deadly Building Collapse, Official Says City Can't Be Held Liable
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...