LeBow College of Business
The odyssey of Hostess Brands is not only playing out in bankruptcy court and business boardrooms. Its liquidation is also being followed in schools of business on university campuses.
The $90-million project comes amid new scrutiny of the building boom on college campuses and how it impacts tuition.
During the early stage of demolition of Matheson Hall, at 32nd and Market Streets, workers found a metal box, tightly sealed against the ravages of time, behind a date plate.
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Drexel University just got a huge (and history-making) donation for a new building for its business school. Drexel’s College of Business is already named for Bennett LeBow. Now, the 72-year-old West Philly […]
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- NJ Man Claims Share Of $198M Mega Millions Jackpot
- Man Arrested After Firing Shots At Stepdaughter, Police In North Philadelphia
- 3 Stabbed In 2 Separate Incidents In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...