Data from the National Assessment of Educational Progress, indicates a resurgence of ability grouping, from 28% in 1998 to 71% in 2009. This may be cheating the lower-grouped students.
Dr. Tony Rostain, a professor at the University of Pennsylvania, is teaching an online course on ADHD through Coursera. It’s free. Learn more about it here.
The Bridge Program at Landmark College recruits students who have failed or dropped out of traditional colleges, and helps them master skills and better study habits and return to their previous institutions.
Children born at 37-38 weeks rather than at full-term 40-41 weeks, have lower academic achievement, according to the journal Pediatrics.
As the number of students in special education classes swells, some educators question whether the children have legitimate disabilities, or they are failing or unruly for other reasons.
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Kids who can’t read traditional books fall behind from the first day of school. Those with disabilities often must wait months for audio-books or a school employee to scan texts or convert […]
We do not talk about it much but language delay in children may be more prevalent than you realize.
- Police Seek Pair In Berwyn, Pa. Child-Luring Probe
- Study: Fewer Students Enrolling In College
- Pa. Game Expert Reminds Area Residents To Give Wildlife Wide Berth
- Police Tracking Latest Clues In Disappearance Of College Student From Montco
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...