A doctor who just happened to have the night off may have saved his friends’ lives. Carbon monoxide levels were so high one roommate could hardly talk.
The global recall affects the Ford brand’s Fusion, Explorer, Taurus, Flex, Police Utility and Police Interceptor.
It was around 5:30 a.m. Monday when authorities were called to the North Apartments in Pottstown for the report of a possible carbon monoxide leak.
A four-story apartment building in Southwest Philadelphia was evacuated Saturday afternoon after residents reported a strange smell coming from the basement.
The Philadelphia Water Department is working to repair a water main break that took place Saturday evening.