This week on “What’s Cooking,” Hadas Kuznits previews a new Northern European restaurant coming to South Philly, talks with a local chef about his upcoming tour of Italy, and hears from a local chef about her new cookbook.
Hadas Kuznits covers a seafood restaurant on South Street, a Christmas celebration at a Reading Terminal Market shop and an Italian feast in South Philadelphia.
Ask a group of people what the best part of Thanksgiving is and half are likely to say leftovers. Here, some of Philly’s brightest chefs offer their recipes and tips to make the most out of that turkey-day surplus.
Make way for some up-and-coming Philly chefs who will soon be gaining notice.
Hadas takes a look at a new addition to a local restaurant, a Philly style chef competiton, and the celebration of National Ice Cream Month.
This week Hadas Kuznits interviews Joe Cicala of Le Virtù, Kevin Sbraga of Sbraga, and Lou Campanaro of Village Belle.
- Survey: 2013 College Grads Are An Average Of $35,200 In Debt
- Oklahoma Tornado Rated EF-4 By National Weather Service, Second Strongest Ranking
- Motorists Advised To Grin and Bear Delays as A.C. Expressway Work Proceeds
- Trash Can Explosion Injures Man In Delaware
- Pennsylvania Convention Center Bookings Way Down For 2014-2016
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...