A pair of wrongful-death lawsuits over the suicide of Pro Bowler Junior Seau have been consolidated with NFL concussion litigation in Philadelphia.
Beer lovers across the country have filed $5 million class-action lawsuits accusing Anheuser-Busch of watering down its Budweiser, Michelob and other brands.
Rodney Erickson told CBS’s “Face the Nation” program in an interview taped for broadcast Sunday that the university has general liability coverage like any institution of its size.
Anyone who’s ever walked out of a salon in horror after a bad haircut wants to know: can you sue your hairdresser for making you look ridiculous?
Following the record $3 billion penalty GlaxoSmithKline will pay for inappropriately marketing drugs, 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl talked exclusively to a former employee at the center of the case.
The ruling came in the case of an Atlantic County, NJ man who’s been fighting sexual abuse charges by his nephew for more than a decade.
Glass is so frequently the subject of lawsuits that there is a special category of insurance for property owners based on glass injuries.
The full story about what happened in the Penn State child-sex abuse scandal will only come out through the civil lawsuits that now appear inevitable, and the matter raises novel and challenging legal issues, according to lawyers with experience in similar litigation.
It’s now the law in Philadelphia – a set of guidelines on transferring any city park land into private hands.
- Study: Teen Enthusiasm For Facebook Dwindling, Twitter Usage Up Significantly
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...