Subway is apologizing that its “Footlong” sandwiches fell short of expectations.
By Jim Donovan: Two New Jersey men have filed a proposed class action complaint in the Superior Court of New Jersey against Subway Sandwich Shops, alleging that Subway’s “Footlong” sandwich is consistently and significantly less […]
Plaintiffs’ lawyer Stephen DeNittis says the company should either make their sandwiches 12 inches long or stop advertising them as footlongs.
The family of Junior Seau has sued the NFL, claiming his suicide was the result of football related brain injury.
A young man who testified at the child sex abuse trial of former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky last summer is suing him, his charity and the university.
Gathering up your laundry in a clothes hamper shouldn’t be dangerous, but that everyday household item may be responsible for nearly blinding several children. CBS 3 anchor Susan Barnett has this 3 On Your Side warning.
An exclusive CBS 3 I-Team report first revealed that 38-year-old Jennifer Moore, a mother of two, died after being taken ill in a restroom inside Terminal E at Philadelphia International Airport, even as a Good Samaritan and the victim pleaded with dispatchers to send medics.
Anthony Ariemma says taking out the brochures, which feature a picture of only a woman’s face and lips, violates the First Amendment.
As he confirmed the nationally explosive news that he is suing the NCAA over its sanctions against Penn State, Gov. Tom Corbett refused to “get into the politics of this.” But his actions speak louder than words.
The league filed a class action suit Friday in U.S. District Court in New York, seeking to establish that its now 90-day lockout is legal.
A 28-year-old Delaware man has filed suit against the Boy Scouts and the Mormon Church in connection with the sexual abuse he suffered at the hands of a scoutmaster when he was a teenager.
Judge Thomas Gavin’s ruling comes after a hearing Friday at the Centre County Courthouse in Bellefonte.
Rhode Island’s economic development agency on Thursday sued former Philliespitcher Curt Schilling.
Penn State wants a judge to put Mike McQueary’s lawsuit against the university on hold.
Numerous organizations are suing New Jersey to try to block the state from offering legalized sports betting in defiance of a federal ban on it.
- Study: Obesity Rates Highest Among Transportation Workers
- Penalty Phase Begins In Kaboni Savage Murder Case
- Local Red Cross Sends Help To Oklahoma Tornado Disaster Area
- Judge To Decide In Several Weeks Whether To Throw Out Corbett’s Case Against NCAA
- Choices For Controller Dominate Philadelphia Primary Ballot
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta
- Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,...