The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of a man who placed a fake bomb in an elevator in the Lawnside municipal building.
A threatening device that was found along with a note addressed to the mayor forced the evacuation of a borough building in Camden County Thursday morning.
This is not an ordinary school field trip for these students from the Cherry Hill Alternative High School. They are on the grounds of the Mount Peace Cemetery in Lawnside as volunteers, cleaning up the historic graveyard.
Authorities say robbers are targeting pizza delivery drivers in Camden County.
Camden County authorities say one man was fatally shot and three others seriously injured when a brawl broke out at a Lawnside bar early Sunday.
Camden will be getting the lion’s share, $69 million, of Transitional Aid to Localities. Another $1.4 million is going to Lawnside, Camden County and $850,000 to Bridgeton.
- Child Struck By Car Waiting For Bus In Burlington County
- Blog: Virgin America Best, Spirit Worst in Consumer Reports Airline Ratings
- Ramsey: Internal Affairs Is Investigating Police Involved Shootings
- New Jersey Man Accused Of Defrauding FEMA After Sandy
- Allentown Firefighters Find Body In Burned Apartment
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring...
- Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes
- Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts...
- Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence