Now that the mowing season is in full swing, if you didn’t do it before, make sure you give your lawnmower a once-over: change the oil if you need to, and have your blade sharpened or replaced.
This is supposed to be a beautiful weekend for yard work but, be aware, your lawn mower is a potentially hazardous machine.
It may be the last thing on your mind in January, but this is a great time to give your lawn mower a once-over.
Not much grass ever grew around our old beech trees, but when we stopped mowing there, we were rewarded with pretty little flowers that multiply every year.
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure In Philadelphia Public Schools
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...