Wildwood is known for its beautiful stretches of beaches and ocean, as well as its lively boardwalk, but there is one view some here say is not a pleasant one.
The Hardy Williams Education Fund awarded scholarships to six students in Philadelphia interested in careers in government, law or social action.
Mayor Michael Nutter signed a groundbreaking bill today, making Philadelphia one of the friendliest cities when it comes to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered rights.
Learn more about the signs of elder abuse and how to stop or prevent it from happening.
The judges heard arguments in about 20 cases ranging from criminal (the outgrowth of a mugging on Kensington Avenue) to a civil complaint over a building sold “as is” that was immediately ordered demolished.
The next big bet in Atlantic City won’t be on the casino floor. Instead of slot machines and table games, casinos are wagering the future is in online gambling.
A New Jersey Assembly committee cleared a measure that would give voters the ability to decide if assisted suicide should be legalized for terminally ill people who want to take that action.
Governor Corbett has signed into law a bundle of crime bills passed by state lawmakers in the final days of their two-year session, including prison-reform legislation.
New Jersey Assemblyman Ronald S. Dancer announced his plans to introduce the “Snookiville Law,” which will allow New Jersey towns to regulate the filming of reality television shows.
Gov. Chris Christie signed a law Friday that can get aggressive drivers up to five years in prison if their behavior behind the wheel causes a serious injury.
A South Jersey congressman is ready to propose federal legislation that could pave the way for legalized sports betting in the Garden State.
Mayor Nutter is likely to sign a measure okay-ed in City Council this week giving new protections to victims of domestic violence.
State lawmakers are proposing making it a felony not to report a death or to wait more than a day before telling authorities a child has gone missing, making New Jersey one of at least 16 states to introduce a “Caylee’s Law.”
In typical fashion, state lawmakers dumped a bucket of bills on Governor Corbett’s desk along with the budget just before they left town for the summer.
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Marcos Camacho, Notorious 'Kensington Rapist,' Sentenced to 50+ Years in Prison
- Police Search For Bank Robbery Suspect In Montgomery County
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...