The incident happened in the 6200 block of North Broad Street just after midnight.
Given the incident in Camden this week in which a young boy was placed in a laundromat washing machine, allegedly by a friend of the boy’s babysitter, many parents are sharing their own nightmare babysitter stories.
The man and women in a YouTube video of an infant boy being put into a washing machine will not face any criminal charges.
The Camden County Prosecutor’s Office would like the family involved in an incident caught on tape at a Laundromat in New Jersey to come forward.
- Police: Boy Chained To Table For Not Finishing Dinner
- Phila. Charter Schools Urge City and State To Increase Education Funding Citywide
- Study: Kids Exposed To Air Pollution At Young Age At Higher Risk Of Hyperactivity
- Delaware County SPCA Offering Free Pet Adoptions For Vets And Military Families
- Google To Roll Out New Feature That Allows Users To Send Money Via Gmail
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta