Latino Empowerment Alliance of Delaware Valley
Lt. Jonathan Josey was found not guilty of assault charges stemming from an incident in which he was caught on videotape slapping a woman to the ground during a Puerto Rican Day celebration. The judge’s wife is a Philadelphia police officer.
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects
- National Immigration Rates On The Rise While Births Are On The Decline
- Former Hockey Star Reflects On Highs And Lows Of His Career
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games