Former Pennsylvania governor Ed Rendell joined USA Rugby officials and others to announce the USA Eagles national team will play the Maori All Blacks of New Zealand at PPL Park on November 9th.
“We’re probably looking at an economic impact of eight to ten million dollars,” says Larry Needle, executive director of the Philadelphia Sports Congress.
The legendary Army-Navy football classic returns to the Philadelphia on Saturday, and no matter which team prevails, the real winner will be the city’s hotels and restaurants.
Two teams, each comprised of four players, try to slide massive stone into position over a circular target.
Those attending the Army-Navy game will be able to show their appreciation for the troops through “Operation Gratitude.”
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...