Chris analyzes the attempts by Republicans to re-brand their image, the beginning of the NCAA tournament, and a ruling in New Jersey restricting police officers ability to enter a residence. He talks to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on a special edition of the Matchup, Actor Patrick Duffy from Dallas, Tom McGrath from Philadelphia Magazine, and CBS 3 Meteorologist Kate Bilo.
Chris analyzes the Obama Administration’s next move to implement gun control, the President’s next set of cabinet nominations, and he details New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s media rounds following his State of the State address. He talks to Senator Pat Toomey about the debt ceiling debate and Governor Corbett about his decision to sue the NCAA over sanctions imposed against Penn State.
Chris remembers Actor Larry Hagman, who died over the weekend and previews tonight’s Eagles/Panthers game and debates whether a woman should’ve been fired for posting offensive pictures on Facebook. He also talks to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein about the fiscal cliff on this week’s Monday Morning Matchup.
- Free Library Of Philadelphia Works To Attract Millennials
- Officials: Montgomery County Likely To Lose $24 Million
- Local Graduate Stays Focused As Father, Mother Undergo Kidney Transplant Surgery
- Firefighters Rescue Victim Trapped Inside Radnor Township Blaze
- Health: New Technology Makes Dentist Visit Easier