Just in time for Valentine’s Day, a new survey of more than 5,000 people has revealed the world’s sexiest language – and it’s exactly what you thought.
Translation dictionaries are pretty common in the app store, but you’ll be hard pressed to find one that’s more thorough than the Ultralingua Dictionary.
When travelling internationally, the iTranslate Voice app is the perfect app for translating on the fly.
The Vocre translation app lets you have a conversation with someone who doesn’t speak your language.
Need to learn a new language in a hurry? Lingibli might not make you fluent, but it can help you learn the top 100 words in 19 languages – including Spanish, German and Russian.
Vocre is not your traditional translation app, you don’t have to type a thing.
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta