There’s no firm agreement on how many words are in the English language, but it’s easily hundreds of thousands, of which we regularly use a small percentage.
Learning a new language doesn’t have to be a nightmare. The Mango Passport app uses interactive tools and imagery to make the learning process more fun.
This week’s big confab at the United Nations brought translation of their remarks into a brief spotlight, but a professional interpreter says we ought to pay attention all the time.
The Vocre translation app lets you have a conversation with someone who doesn’t speak your language.
A new study has supported what many people have thought for years, infants learn how to talk by listening and looking.
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- City Will Use New Cigarette Tax, Not Tax Hike On Bar Drinks, For School Funding
- SPCA Dogs Bring Welcome Stress-Free Moments To Local Hospital Workers
- Summer Activities Offered For Schoolkids Throughout Philadelphia's Historic District
- Philadelphia Police ID Suspect Charged With Severing Genitals Of Paraplegic Man
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...