Police say they received a call about an attempted purse-snatch on Bridge Street shortly before 9 a.m.
The Hunterdon County Prosecutor’s Office has released new information pertaining to the death of a Lambertville woman who went missing back in January.
Authorities in Lambertville say they have recovered the body of a female that could be missing New Hope bartender Sarah Majoras.
Only CBS3 talked with the parents of David Anderson. All these years later, they are still searching for answers in their son’s disappearance.
Still photos of missing woman Sarah Majoras crossing the bridge are being released to the public in the hopes that someone might remember seeing her that night.
The Philadelphia area is a premiere destination for antiquing, home to an estimated 100 antique shops and includes some of the country’s foremost dealers.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash