La Salle Explorers
La Salle and Wichita State busted a few brackets with their early wins in the NCAA tournament. Just don’t script their matchup as a meeting of underdogs.
Of all the thousands of fans who have seen star La Salle guard Ramon Galloway play, his father is not one of them.
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – A group of La Salle University reporters is asking for your help. When the Men’s basketball team made the NCAA Tournament for the first time in 21 years, four student reporters decided […]
Tebow hopped aboard Wichita State’s team bus on Sunday to deliver an impromptu pep talk after the school’s upset over No. 1-ranked Gonzaga in the NCAA Tournament.
Tyrone Garland banked home a scooping layup with 2 seconds left and 13th-seeded La Salle beat Mississippi 76-74 on Sunday, vaulting the Explorers to their deepest run in the NCAA tournament since they played for the championship in 1955.
The Explorer’s have defied the odds in the NCAA tournament so far, and have another challenge ahead of them Sunday against Mississippi.
The Hayman Center, La Salle’s Basketball facility, exploded after the Men’s basketball team sealed the win over Kansas State Friday afternoon.
The Explorers found a way to win, 63-61, to advance to the round of 32 in the NCAA Tournament against No. 12 seed Mississippi on Sunday.
The NCAA is streaming March Madness online again this year. Many of us will take time out of our work days to watch on the web. Your boss might not mind, but the I-T people could be a different story.
The NCAA men’s basketball tournament looms large, but perhaps nowhere larger than at the Shops at Liberty Place.
The tension was broken by an eruption that took 21 years to arrive, when La Salle’s name was called, putting the Explorers in the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 1992.
The Villanova Wildcats, Temple Owls and La Salle Explorers will all be “going dancing” this week.
La Salle loses to Butler, 69-58 in the Atlantic 10 quarterfinals, and now the Explorers must await their NCAA tournament fate.
Ramon Galloway posted 23 points and six assists, and La Salle used a big first half to defeat Duquesne 97-64 Saturday.
Tyreek Duren scored a game-high 21 points and Jerrell Wright finished with a double-double as La Salle pulled away to beat Rhode Island 72-65 Sunday in Atlantic 10 Conference play.
- Pa. State Police Issue Amber Alert For Abducted Girl
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- NJ Man Claims Share Of $198M Mega Millions Jackpot
- Man Arrested After Firing Shots At Stepdaughter, Police In North Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...