La Cosa Nostra
Jury deliberations, which began two weeks ago, have not gone smoothly. Two jurors have been removed, one for illness, the other because the juror reportedly knew a witness and reported it during deliberations. Each time the jury had to start over.
A federal jury is entering its sixth day of deliberations in the racketeering trial of the reputed boss of the Philadelphia mob and six others.
A federal jury is now considering the alleged mob racketeering case against alleged boss Joseph Ligambi and 6 others.
A mob insider riveted jurors in a Philadelphia mob case Tuesday and raised eyebrows when he said the accused La Cosa Nostra boss on trial once threatened to kill oldies disc jockey Jerry Blavat.
After a full day of opening statements yesterday, testimony is scheduled to begin this morning in the federal racketeering conspiracy trial of alleged mob boss Joseph Ligambi and six other men.
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta