Police are searching for three masked suspects, two of whom were armed, who forced their way into a Kutztown University dorm room in an attempted robbery.
After getting shut out last week by Kutztown, 24-0, Bill Zwaan’s Golden Rams will play their final road game of the 2011 season on Saturday.
The Golden Rams blew a 35-0 lead to lose to Bloomsburg, 55-42. West Chester head coach Bill Zwaan says it is critical they don’t let the loss linger.
State senators are promising they will try to reduce funding cuts proposed for Cheyney, West Chester and Pennsylvania’s 12 other state-owned universities.
The 3rd circuit court of appeals in Philadelphia has heard arguments on a Kutztown University police officer’s lawsuit that he was wrongfully disciplined for refusing to kick members of a Christian pro-life group off campus.
- Chester County Student Suspended, Cited After Classmate Hit By BB
- AC Casino Operators Look For New Options In Search Of Profits
- Three Children Injured In Southwest Philadelphia House Fire
- Spike In Gas Prices Not Affecting Memorial Day Weekend Travel
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...