Kung Fu Panda 2
Totals weren’t exactly super for Super 8, but they were more than good enough for a first place finish.
The X-Men franchise has been revived as the prequel X-Men: First Class opened with an estimated opening weekend take of $56-million.
Memorial Day weekend proved to be a big one at multiplexes as two highly-anticipated sequels competed for moviegoers with last weekend’s runaway champ.
‘Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides’ took in an estimated $90 million, easily winning its debut weekend.
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta