All across the country, die-hard shoppers have been camping out in order to be first in line for Black Friday.
After tucking into turkey, many people are looking to dip into their wallets. That’s what retailers hope happens, anyway, as some stores are opening their doors with Black Friday deals well before the clock strikes midnight.
A 49-year-old man was arrested after police say he robbed an elderly woman in the parking lot of a Wilmington shopping center on Friday.
This week, word came that Sears will be closing two stores in the Delaware Valley: on 69th Street in Upper Darby, and at the Coventry Mall in Chester County.
Between 100 and 120 Sears and Kmart stores will be closed, the retailer said Tuesday, after terrible holiday sales during what is the most crucial time of the year for retailers.
In this tough economy more and more stores will be doing anything they can to encourage cash-strapped customers to spend this holiday. In fact many are reviving an old-time payment plan, layaway.
Delaware State Police have arrested a man after he allegedly assaulted a trooper late last week.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...