Kimmel Cancer Center
The latest government report on smoking rates has encouraging news in one major category.
Treatment for a glioma tumor includes surgery, radiation and chemotherapy, but most often, treatment fails. So, Dr. Andrews is trying something different: harvesting cells from the brain tumor for use in treatment.
Researchers at Thomas Jefferson University’s Kimmel Cancer Center are working on a new way to deliver radiation to save healthy tissue around a tumor.
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing