A new survey found that mothers with one, two, four or more children stress less than mothers with three children.
It’s been called “the Armpit of America,” but guess what? New Jersey is a great place for families.
A new study finds that children who attend state-funded preschools in New Jersey’s poorest cities outperform peers who don’t through fifth grade.
The City of Brotherly Love is the perfect place for families to connect with the older generation while not straining their pocketbook.
From live entertainment and parades to confections and scavenger hunts, Philadelphia is the ideal city for youngsters to be Irish for a day. Check out these top ways for kids to celebrate in the Philadelphia area.
The Hamels Foundation is hold a contest for kids to design greeting cards.
What’s fun for children at The Flower Show?
The cost of airfare is going up, but that doesn’t mean your spring break has to break the budget.
These are the top sleep away camps in the Philadelphia area that are sure to provide young adventurers with a summer full of fun and enrichment.
Pat Ciarrocchi spoke to a psychologist about helping children with their self esteem.
A western Pennsylvania man has been jailed on charges he punched his 14-month-old daughter while arguing over cigarette money with his wife, and with punching her 6-year-old daughter when she tried to break up the fight.
These three recipes, starting with breakfast, will have everyone busy, smiling and full in no time.
For parents, the annual New Year’s Eve celebration is a great way to give the little ones the experience of ringing in the New Year without having a tired child the next day.
When Christmas rolls around this year, skip the frenzied holiday shopping and create your own crafty work of art.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...