The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is in the process of rolling out new exams for high school students that will become a graduation requirement by 2017.
School districts statewide will begin administering new standardized tests next week that eventually all students will have to pass to graduate.
ACT scores are in for the class of 2012, and those who took the test in Pennsylvania and New Jersey surpassed the national average, although the numbers can be a little deceiving.
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta