Last week the mayor gave out just the first assessment figure: $96.5 billion, the new total value of all properties in the City of Philadelphia.
“It becomes a domino effect, where you have one problem property turning in to an entire block of problem properties,” an economist testified. “And then, there goes the neighborhood.”
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown