Local fans, especially students, have an opportunity to get closer to actor Kevin Bacon on Wednesday night.
Had it cut loose a bit from its namesake original, “Footloose” might have been fancy-free. Instead, it’s got retread written all over it.
Rated PG-13, “Crazy, Stupid, Love” is certainly less raunchy than most of its R-rated summer-comedy brethren, and has a sweetness at its core that renders us forgiving about its shortcomings and unfinished business.
“X-Men: First Class” is absolutely exceptional, the fifth and best of the bunch.
What will moviegoers be looking forward to, flocking to, then fleeing from or returning to, on theatre screens between now and late August?
Their roots are in Philadelphia, their fame is everywhere: Here’s four big names who made it big on big and little screens.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...