The Supreme Court challenge focuses on Section 5 of the Voting Rights Acts, which forces 14 states, mostly in the South, to get pre-approval from the Justice Department before implementing any laws that affect voting.
The US Supreme Court has agreed to hear two cases on same sex marriage. And the debate has heightened.
- Former Hockey Star Reflects On Highs And Lows Of His Career
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Temple University Sophomore Puts School's Leftovers To Better Use
- 2 Injured In Gloucester County House Fire
- Rally Held At Temple Hospital After Fired Employee Not Allowed To Return To Work