…and they’re all the weekend of May 18th! Get ready for some fabulous variety in street food.
The incident happened at about 3:30 p.m. on the 700 block of East Ontario Street.
Authorities are offering a $5,000 reward as they try to find the person who severely burned a kitten found in a Philadelphia neighborhood last week.
Volunteers started work yesterday on what they’re calling an “urban farm,” across the street from the Kensington facility, that will provide fresh ingredients for its lunch program and food cupboard.
Police say a 6-year-old boy was left unattended inside of a car with a gun on Wednesday night.
At least four people were shot in the Kensington section of Philadelphia on Tuesday night.
Philadelphia Police say a 27-year-old woman is dead after she was shot in the neck Saturday night in the Kensington section of the city.
Police say two people have been arrested after assaulting bike officers and hitting them with a vase.
A $10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest of the driver responsible for fleeing the scene after striking an off-duty Philadelphia police officer.
Police are searching for a hit run driver who struck an off-duty Philadelphia police officer around 2 am in Kensington this morning.
Police are searching for whoever fatally shot a man in Kensington late Monday evening.
One person is under arrest after police say they found pipe bombs and other weapons inside a home in Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The one-alarm fire was reported around 11:30 p.m. in a three-story apartment house along the 3400 block of Kensington Avenue.
Officers in the 24th District now have two dirt bikes to help them patrol where squad cars can’t go.
Authorities say a man was found dead after a fire in a northeast Philadelphia rooming house.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...