A Philadelphia jury convicted Marcos Camacho, 32, of three knife-point rapes and one attempted rape that terrorized a Kensington neighborhood in late 2011.
A judge declared a mistrial on Tuesday after a jury was unable to reach a verdict in a case against alleged Kensington serial rapist Marcos Camacho.
- Man Arrested After Firing Shots At Stepdaughter, Police In North Philadelphia
- 3 Stabbed In 2 Separate Incidents In Philadelphia
- Police: Officers Shoot, Kill Man Wielding 7-Inch Butcher Knife
- Chester County Student Suspended, Cited After Classmate Hit By BB
- AC Casino Operators Look For New Options In Search Of Profits
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...