Camden County authorities say a 47-year-old man died suddenly while he was in the custody of Lawnside Police.
A local woman tells the CBS 3 I-Team that her seven-year-old son was raped while a patient at a South Jersey hospital, and she says that hospital – Kennedy in Cherry Hill – mishandled the case and has taken little action to protect other patients, even though the incident occurred back in July 2004.
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Ribbon Cutting To Open Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend Makes Guinness Book Of World Records
- South Jersey Man Charged With Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Snooki: NJ Governor Christie 'Just Doesn't Like Us'
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta