Chris reviews the media fallout from his interview with CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson, the aftermath of the tornado in Moore Oklahoma, and politicians manipulating tragedies to promote climate change. He also talks to Tom McGrath from Philadelphia Magazine about the scandals coming out of Washington DC.
Find out more about Katie Fehlinger and the Race for the Cure.
Learn more about Katie Fehlinger and her Race for the Cure.
Get tips on running.
A beautiful end to the work week, and one of those days you’ll want to enjoy while you can … because it won’t last long!
Chris covers all angles of the State of the Union Address. He talks to John Hayward from Human Events as well as Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on a special edition of the matchup. He also talks to Actor Billy Campbell, who portrays Abraham Lincoln in the Nat Geo film, Killing Lincoln, and Tom McGrath from the Philly Post.
Tuesday will be a nicer day compared to Monday with no umbrellas required with some sun and a high temperature of 46. However, it will be a breezy day with gusts peaking around 30 mph in between systems.
Expect a wild week of weather in the Delaware Valley. A messy mix of precipitation is falling this morning.
Some leftover stubborn cold air will remain in place Monday morning. This will allow for a period of light snow, sleet and freezing rain as the warm front runs into the remaining cold air as lows drop into the mid 20s early Monday.
A frigid day is underway with the high climbing to just 25 degrees – that is with sunshine. A vicious wind chill is adding insult to injury with gusts peaking around 35 mph – that means it feels no warmer than single digits for the better part of the day.
The coldest air thus far this season is taking over, and being reinforced by a quickly evolving and fast-moving system that will also usher in a little light snow mainly late this evening, just enough to drop a nuisance coating across the Delaware Valley.
Strong wind began whipping across the Delaware Valley early this morning. Now the soaking rain is changing over to wet snow as our moisture-rich Nor’easter moves inland, with cold air wrapping into the storm.
Chris says goodbye to Hunter Pence and Shane Victorino and discusses the Phillies trade deadline moves with radio Play-by-Play Announcer Scott Franzke. He discusses Mitt Romney’s trip to Israel and the consternation among the press and also chats with Tom McGrath from the Philly Post.
Comedians Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakas were in Philadelphia Tuesday to promote their new movie, “The Campaign.”
Sometimes you can’t take a forecast at face value. Look at today: Sunny & breezy, high 59. A seasonably calm and pleasant day, right? Not so fast.
- 'Fuel Your Passion For Fashion' With New Package At Philadelphia Hotel
- Culinary Scene Down The Shore Explodes This Summer
- Judge Orders Faith-Healing Couple Facing Murder Charges Be Held Without Bail
- Burned Kitten Fights For His Life As Authorities Continue To Search For Suspect
- Chris Christie's Wife: He'd Make A Good President
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta