When can you be held liable when a prank you play leads to tragic consequences?
Chris reviews the reaction to Bob Costas asserting that guns are responsible for the murder/suicide committed by Javon Belcher. He also assesses the Republican responses and efforts in the fiscal cliff debate, wonders if Andy Reid will be back next year, and analyzes the impact a minimum wage increase would have on New Jersey businesses.
Prince William and his wife Kate are expecting their first child. The news was revealed today because Kate was taken to the hospital for a severe form of morning sickness. Doctors say the duchess’s condition is rare, but treatable. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more on the condition.
The most widely anticipated pregnancy since Princess Diana’s in 1981 is official: Prince William’s wife, Kate, is pregnant.
Everybody is a critic, especially when it comes to “The Royal Kiss.” Folks on Independence Mall talked about the kisses seen around the world.
There are dozens of watch parties both big and small throughout the Delaware Valley.
Hat shops in the area have been doing a brisk business for the royal wedding.
Wedding planners and fashionistas — including many in Philadelphia — are eagerly awaiting Friday’s British royal wedding.
As the world this week watches a London wedding, Jay Lloyd recalls his advice to a daughter attending college at St. Andrews, Scotland, where the latest royal romance began.
As the wedding of Prince William and Kate approaches, a children’s author goes in depth about several princesses in ancient history who went above and beyond the royal wave.
Next Friday, the world watches the British royal wedding. And one political watcher says Americans will be watching carefully.
Chris talks to Chris Butler about gas prices and oil speculation, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about the Flyers and Sixers playoff battles, reviews Boeings battle with their union and wonders why the media is paying so much attention to the Royal Wedding.
It should have been me. But since it’s not, I’ll be joining the ranks of the defeated at one of these Royal Wedding viewing parties.
Some local residents with a British connection are planning to celebrate the royal wedding in style.
According to The Washington Post, the number of US undergraduates at British schools rose 30% in five years to more than 3500 students, and in 2010, applications increased by 17%.
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- Actor James Gandolfini Dies In Italy At Age 51
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...