The interviewee may or may not be a terrorist and the interviewer may or may not be a CIA agent.
Somewhere inside this huge miscalculation there’s a sincere attempt to wrestle with the serious issue of grief, and the film represents an opportunity for viewers seeking a “good cry.”
A few surprises in this week’s home video report, although some of the subjects are familiar.
The debut of ‘Thor’ took in the big bucks and opened up the summer movie season on top.
It’s less something old than it is something new, but this “Something Borrowed” may make some folks blue, especially those seeking a formulaic romcom.
- In 2013 Pa. Primary, Most Action In The Cities
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals