A Darby woman is charged with selling the identities of children in a tax scam that stretched back to 2009. That’s the finding of a federal grand jury, in what’s called a ‘superseding indictment.’
Adriano Sotomayor had been on the lam for more than three months before being nabbed in Las Vegas. He is charged with bilking one elderly nun out of a quarter of a million dollars.
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder
- Free Library Of Philadelphia Works To Attract Millennials
- Officials: Montgomery County Likely To Lose $24 Million
- Local Graduate Stays Focused As Father, Mother Undergo Kidney Transplant Surgery