Top basketball prospect Andrew Wiggins will play his college basketball at Kansas.
Florida Gulf Coast is without question the story of the tournament — but they’re not going to beat Florida.
Yesterday was a relatively drama-free Selection Sunday. Joe Lunardi was a perfect 68 for 68, as Middle Tennessee State, St. Mary’s, Boise State, and La Salle claimed the final spots in the field. Louisville, Gonzaga, Kansas, and Indiana earned the top seeds.
Kansas State and Kansas tied for the regular-season Big 12 title, but that doesn’t mean they feel very good about themselves entering the league tournament.
Fran Dunphy says Temple is “getting better,” heading into big matchup with Kansas.
Instead of working on the economy the GOP has focused on denying women access to health care.
Chris discusses the President’s comments directed at the Supreme Court about judicial activism, a joy ride down the Atlantic City Boardwalk, and businesses pulling gift cards from New Jersey. He also talks to Dan Gross and Larry Platt about the sale of the Philadelphia Inquirer and Daily News.
After whittling an 18-point lead to five, Kansas finally succumbed to mighty Kentucky in the national championship game
Two of the college basketball’s most storied programs meet tonight in New Orleans for this season’s national championship as Kentucky takes on Kansas.
Kentucky has the best players. Kansas has the most heart. From the first practice in October to the final cutting of the nets in April, that’s how the two teams remaining in the NCAA tournament have made a name for themselves.
Lurking in virtually every corner of the Superdome this weekend will be lottery picks, some other NBA first-rounders and assorted AP All-Americans.
Kentucky will play Louisville on Saturday and Kansas will face Ohio State on Sunday at the Superdome in New Orleans.
March Madness continues as the elite eight tip today.
Click More to hear full podcast
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta