A $17 million settlement has been reached in the wrongful death case of two Hungarian students killed in a duck boat collision in Philadelphia.
After settlement negotiations ended Tuesday night, the families of the Duck Boat crash victims spoke through their translator, continuing their push for justice and demanding the two boat operators apologize for the deaths of their children.
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry Canceled For High Winds
- Pa. State Police Issue Amber Alert For Abducted Girl
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- NJ Man Claims Share Of $198M Mega Millions Jackpot
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...