A new report says Pennsylvania’s juvenile courts have made dozens of rule changes in response to an internal review prompted by a court scandal in Luzerne County.
A Gloucester County judge has ordered two Clayton teens to remain in custody charged as juveniles in last month’s murder of 12-year-old neighbor Autumn Pasquale.
Police in Camden County are investigating the robbery of the same home in consecutive days. The robberies happened Monday and Tuesday at a home on State Street in the Blackwood section of Gloucester Township.
- Police: Suspect Drug Employee With Vehicle While Fleeing After Robbery
- Philadelphia Hosts US Mayors For Discussion on Technology and Government
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- CDC Says Majority Of Sandy Victims Drowned
- City Council OKs Law Requiring Parental Supervision of Teens at Tanning Salons
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta