Pennsylvania’s labor secretary told lawmakers on Tuesday that state police are investigating whether the state’s hotline for jobless benefits was sabotaged, even as she assured them that the problems plaguing it in recent months are improving.
The tiny town of Marcus Hook, Pa. depended heavily on earned income taxes from the Sunoco plant, now closed. Its local economy is in trouble.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown