Before 2012 can disappear from our memory banks, how about a look back at the year’s most gratifying moviegoing experiences?
Is it possible that ‘Skyfall,’ the 23rd entry in the James Bond series of spy thrillers, is actually the best one yet?
You’d have to travel quite a ways, metaphorically speaking, to find an acting quartet more skilled than Judi Dench, Tom Wilkinson, Maggie Smith, and Bill Nighy. But the film sacrifices a degree of focus and intensity.
A half-century after her death, she and her legend continue to haunt us. And that, combined with the pleasure of watching a skilled actress portray her on the big screen, makes ‘My Week with Marilyn’ fascinating despite its limitations.
The movie’s about J. Edgar Hoover, but it feels more like J. Edgar Makeup.
Mia Wasikowska plays the titular protagonist: a poor, plain-speaking, and observant young woman who struggles to become independent against all odds.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...