Former and current judges of Philadelphia Traffic Court, plus judges in Bucks, Chester, and Delaware counties, as well as other employees associated with the court system, were named.
Chris takes issue with New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s appearance on Saturday Night Live. He asks how old is too old to be a judge and he talks to Ray Didinger about yesterday’s crushing Eagles loss, Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on the Monday Morning Matchup, and Nancy O’Dell from Entertainment Tonight.
A battle royal could be brewing between New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and the state judiciary over his pension and benefit reforms for state workers.
There’s a push to exempt New Jersey judges and public sector lawyers from the new requirement that state employees pay more into their pension and health care plans.
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – With the end of the college year in sight, it’s also wrap-up of the fourth year of a program bringing the Constitution to Camden. It’s the local arm of a national effort […]
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia