Judge Ronald Buckwalter
Greene, the former head of the PHA, is asking for a million dollars in lost salary and benefits, plus damages, for wrongful termination.
A federal prosecutor says Fumo, now serving time in a federal prison in Kentucky, should be required to pay an additional $800,000 in restitution on top of $3.4 million he already has paid.
Federal prosecutors who tried former State Senator Vince Fumo are seeking yet more restitution against the convicted former political power broker.
Resentencing for convicted former Pennsylvania state senator Vincent Fumo was beginning Wednesday in Philadelphia’s federal courthouse.
Fumo’s original 55-month prison sentence was overturned after an appeal by the prosecution.
The appeals court agreed with prosecutors that US District Judge Ronald Buckwalter did not explain why he sentenced the Philadelphia Democrat far below federal sentencing guidelines.
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta