Judge Robert Simpson
A legal challenge to the Pennsylvania law mandating photo identification for voters is tentatively scheduled for trial beginning July 15 in Harrisburg.
Commonwealth Court Judge Robert Simpson is expected to layout the timeline for the remainder of the case, including the date when a final decision on the voter ID law could be made.
Voters will still be asked for a valid voter ID at the poll in November. But if they don’t have it, they will still be able to cast their vote in the usual manner.
The Commonwealth Court is set to hold an evidentiary hearing on the state’s voter ID law Tuesday morning in Harrisburg.
A Pennsylvania judge isn’t stopping a tough new voter identification law from going into effect.
The ACLU and the Commonwealth gave closing arguments on Thursday in Pennsylvania’s voter ID case. Now, it’s up to the judge to decide.
The ACLU challenge to Pennsylvania’s voter ID law continues Monday in its fourth day of testimony, with even more state officials heading to the hot seat.
A group of about eight voters filed a petition to intervene in the ACLU lawsuit, arguing that their rights will be violated if the law is not in place by November.
The ACLU of Pennsylvania announced Thursday that its lawsuit over Pennsylvania’s new Voter ID law has a trial date.
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta