Judge Garrett Page
Judge Garrett Page increased bail to a quarter of a million dollars for Kornwell Chan. That’s in addition to the $500,000 cash bail that was set for the newest case.
Judge Garrett Page found Lewis Granger of Bridgeport, Pa. guilty of eight counts of theft by unlawful taking.
Judge Garrett Page ruled Monday that the alleged recorded confession Melissa Haskell made while sitting in a car with her ex-husband last year was not coerced and can be heard by a jury. Her attorney says his client was manipulated.
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta